Wednesday, April 12, 2006

sunshine on my window makes me happy like i should be

oh beautiful days and the way they transform me! thank you God for warm weather and sunshine! i had lunch with my friend jess this afternoon. i think that is the perfect way to spend a pretty day-in the company of people you love!

i am officially a volunteer for the ABLE class-i don't know what ABLE stands for, but there are a couple foreign born students who will apparently be happy for the help and i will be happy to get to know! and jess told me i can volunteer at the children's home she works at-hanging out with one of the kids once a week. yes, please! i feel the winds of change.... things are about to get good:)

i had e-mailed a friend from my servant team about my thoughts on being home, for this long, and not knowing what to do next. she told me this desire is from God, and he's gonna do something with it. this is something i tell myself everyday, but it feels good and reassuring to hear from others.

so where will it be? cambodia? india? laos? brasil? thailand? with who? oh, sometimes, when i feel so sure of the good that is to come, i get so excited! because i've seen what it looks like to live life abundant in the midst of God's will-and it looks GOOD. i can't wait to experience that again.... hopefully i can begin to feel it here, in my "preparatory time" as i see this, and that i can live joyfully wherever i am.

muda esta vindo...

1 comment:

Courtney Patch said...

you sound great! That's all very happy news. Glad you're having a good day:) c-ya tonight friend!