Sunday, May 11, 2008

pick me up love

this was a fun weekend.
i've had several good days lately, and i've been thankful for them. work has been enjoyable, and not felt much like work. i've felt joyful, peaceful, and even... gasp! a bit happy. it's bad when you feel guilt over happiness. i'm always learning that balance.

i saw lots of good music friday night with good people.
saturday i had sisterly fun running errands and watching penelope.
and today has been sabbathy and mothery :) good thoughts and fellowship with church this morning, and then i had lunch with my family and did some "practicing" of the guitar, as i am trying to learn.

here's a little inspiration for the week ahead...
love.

3 comments:

brian said...

I forgot all about that video. Such a good one. See ya tomorrow!

Courtney Patch said...

It's MONDAY!!! That means you get to see our friends in Louisville. Yay! If you decide to just come to St. Louis afterwards, that is fine by me. heheh. Glad you had a happy weekend. I feel guilt over happiness too; or can't even bring myself to say it like it isn't a possibility that that could be the emotion I'm feeling. Weird. Lerv you!

Abby said...

I'm glad you think of me as a good person.
:?)