Thursday, August 10, 2006

food glorious food

i hate when i close at work and i come home hungry. it's so bad to eat at midnight, and the only things that ever sound good are not particularly healthful.

i made an appointment to get my hair cut. i'm bored with it. any suggestions? maybe i'll be daring. this time last year i was daring and regretted, oh, for about 6 months.

The Divine Conspiracy is really good, if you were wondering.

i'm over halfway through Anna Karenina, and it's really good too. i need to try and just read one book at a time.

clearly i have nothing of substance to post.

2 comments:

Courtney Patch said...

I just closed and went through the Burger King Drive thru. I didn't have time to eat dinner in between jobs. dang.

Anna Karinina is one of my top five favorite books! i'm glad you are enjoying it!!!!

And yes, I think you should do something daring with your hair. You're cute; you can do whatever you want and it will look fantablous.

Thanks for the sweet phone message! I miss you! love ya Raura:)

Laura said...

Hey there other Laura, just wanted to say what's up and tell you that I like reading what you have to say- its always so honest and I like that! Hope all continues to go well at Starbucks- and I have SO been there, closing down and wanting to eat every left over pastry in sight. Yay!