Sunday, August 27, 2006

room to make the big mistakes

what a past couple of days this has been.

i am officially moved into my new apartment. i'm excited but it's been stressful and annoying packing and toting and unpacking and all that. but i'm hoping it'll be good once i'm settled. it was a fun feeling to come home to my own place with my groceries tonight and my neighbor just stopped by to say hello and welcome us!

here's a couple "before" photos of the new apt. the first is of the movers pulling the couch over the balcony because it wouldn't fit up the stairs. hehe.






i also went to a lake house with some friends this past weekend and got to go to a red's game last week on a beautiful night, and they won!



2 comments:

Emily said...

you have a dishwasher friend! I'm so jealous:) your apartment looks great--enjoy it so much! miss you...

Courtney Patch said...

looks cute:) I can't wait to see it! And can't wait to see you next weekend; woohoo! love ya!