Thursday, January 17, 2008

i'm mr. brightside

last night my friend lauren came over to my place and we had a delicious dinner of lentils in red curry sauce from trader joe's. it was a recommendation from courtney. and it was so well-recommended, we both enjoyed it very much. and we had a long evening of chatting over said delicious dinner, talking about life and work and everything in between.

i found out that the loan forgiveness thing isn't gonna work for me. even if i stay in the non-profit sector for 10 years, only then will what's left of my loan and interest be forgiven. and by then it'll be paid for. which is good, i guess; but it would have been nice to be freed of that debt prematurely.

i discovered that ingrid michaelson is coming to town next month... right here to the little town of oakley. i think that would be a fun show. who's with me... tickets are cheap!

we found an amazing homeless camp today, quite the setup. apparently the police are going to run them out soon, so we went to see if we could be of service. but no one was home. i took pictures but they're on my phone... anyone know how to get those onto my computer?

happy almost friday :)

1 comment:

Courtney Patch said...

Yes please!