Wednesday, April 05, 2006

road trip

last night i went with friends to see patty griffin on the first night of her tour in lexington. it was wonderful. she's so great, and the weather was beautiful... just a great night. plus i went with fun people. one of my friends is moving in like two weeks. i panicked last night thinking about her leaving. i'm gonna be sad.

i find out today if i got a job (not a real one) i interviewed for on monday. ahh, the fear of rejection rears it's ugly head. i keep thinking what it will say about me if i don't get it. ridiculous.

on a brighter note my friend sent me a link to this organization: http://www.servantsasia.org/
i'm really excited about it, because they seem really cool and just looking at the webpage my heart beats faster. options have been presenting themselves. i suppose the time will come for action. for me acting on some option. will i know when that time comes? or is it here and i'm just afraid? i don't know. nao sei. sela.

No comments: