Friday, April 21, 2006

stormy weather

this is a gloomy day. luckily i forced myself to run this morning before the rain. i had lunch with my friends meredith and jess. i haven't seen muffrey (meredith) since last august before i left for rio! so it was really good to see her and it felt like old times. i'll get to see her again sunday for her bridal shower. ahh, bridal showers... i wonder what that will be like. :) i've been home alone this week-my fam's all out of town-and although i do enjoy kinda doing my own thing, i feel lonely. i could never live alone. that'd be the worst.

not much is new, so i feel like i have nothing to write. i am at the bucks and enjoy it, even though i feel a little anxiety before each shift. i guess that's to be expected. but it's fun to be interacting so much with my coworkers and customers. it's good for me!

No comments: